Own Your Health

Own Your Health

Who owns your health? 

Is it the government, your doctor, the W.H.O. or anyone else?  No! Truth is you own your health!

You may say that you have a condition you cannot control, it was not a lifestyle choice that created etc. That may be true BUT what you do in the face of it still makes a difference! There are always situations with your health that you may not have created, however the true is almost 90% of disease IS lifestyle related and the other 10% lifestyle can help to combat the effects!

First thing you will want to do is take responsibility for where you are, good, bad or indifferent! REalize that either your choices have led you to where you are or are not letting you HEAL 

We all really at a gut level know what is good or bad for us, right?  Why then do some people continue making the wrong choices and wonder why things do not get better and most times get worse?

Two things:

  1. Lack of motivation (Powerful why)
  2. Lack of knowledge (truly they do not know the good from the bad)

Both can be combatted by taking action and self education! The resources are everywhere, you just need to find them, try them, see what works and do more of it. Conversely when you see what does not work or works against you stop doing it r do way less of it! It really is simple! I did not say easy but yes it is really simple when you have the desire, the motivation and you take the actions! Nothing works without action!

In the video or on the audio we delve in to:

  1. Low fat diets haunting us from the past
  2. Cooked VS Raw
  3. The truth about exercise 
  4. Hormetic stressor (Heat and Cold Therapy)
  5. Stress reduction and stress relief 
  6. Using the Compared To What Model

You could spend countless hours or even years of your life figuring out this puzzle! Everywhere you look today there is some kind of “miracle pill” in your news feed! Do some work? Yes! How do you figure this all out as most “miracle pills” are BS.

Years ago I made some major transitions in my health and healthy lifestyle that really worked! 

Out of that journey I developed a course called HEALS (Healthy Eating And Lifestyle Simplified).

HEALS is a 30 day course to get you on track with YOUR healthy lifestyle. It is not a DIEt, rather a system to design a lifestyle that gives you the results you want, is easy to implement AND is enjoyable! Let’s face it….You won’t stick with it if you have no pleasure from it!

My friends this is not always going to be an easy journey but I can’t stress enough that you get one life, this is not a rehearsal for the next go round!  Live you life today like it matters because it does and it is the only one you get! 

With that all said make sure to watch the video, take action today, get some coaching and step up to the life you desire and deserve!

Live with faith, energy, passion and always live your dreams!

-Coach Lew 

Try LifeBoost Coffee for the cleanest and tastiest cup of coffee I have ever had! This is by far my number one rtaed coffee!

Please use my links as I am an affiliate of LifeBoost and as such I do receive a small commission from anyone who orders form my links.

Please note I recommend based solely on quality, features and value not because of commission! Any affiliate commissions I do receive help to support our shows, channels, and outreach!

Live with faith, energy, passion and always live your dream! And…try the best coffee ever!! Let me know what you think about LifeBoost!

Follow us on social media

Make sure to visit our other sites!

Revitalize Life Fitness

World Class Fitness Coaching!

Start your journey here

We are here for you!
Learn more

Virtual Live Auctions

Auctions every Thursday and the first and third Saturday

See inventory for upcoming auctions

Live Auction

Market Lew

Great deals on amzing treasures!

See our buy now inventory

Click Here

Accelerate Life University

Amplify your success with self education

Find your course or workshop

Click Here

Leave a Comment