Do what you aways do, get what you always have gotten!
Have you ever asked someone why the do something and the answer is “that is the way we have always done it or that the way my mom or dad did it”? Worse yet have you ever wondered why you do something and that is the answer you get?
Well, the truth of the matter is this… If you do what you have always done, you will get what you always have!
An example for you is a cd or record. There is a pattern engraved or grooved into it that plays the same song over and over again. This is getting the same result every time!
What if that same ole song doesn’t make you happy anymore?
You can’t put the same cd in and expect a different song, right?
Same goes with your life. You can’t do the same thing and expect a different result!
So, what do you do if you want to make a change??
Glad you asked!
Steps are as follows
- Decide that whatever you want to change is going to change. The Latin root of decision literally means “cut off from”. When you make a decision, you literally cut off all other possibilities. Make sure you make a powerful decision in a very strong emotional state!
- Make sure to attach a powerful “why” to the decision. The power of why will keep you going way longer than willpower.
- Create a detailed plan for the change. You must map out where you are going, or you get lost in the woods aka everyday activity.
- Take immediate action on the change, none of this I will start next Monday, next month or next year BS! Statistics show if you take immediate action, you are 90% more likely to succeed. If you wait a day, it dramatically drops to less than 50% and if you wait more than a few days your likelihood for success goes to like 10%. So what I am saying is take immediate action, what I am not saying is that the result shows up overnight. That is a process, but you must take immediate and continued action!
- Take note of what works and what doesn’t and adjust accordingly. Don’t be too quick to jump ship because the waters get rough. I heard it put wisely that the successful are quick to make a decision, quick to act and slow to change their decisions and the unsuccessful dwell a long time on deciding, wait to make decisions and then are quick to change the action in essence not giving it time to work!
- Get mentoring or coaching from someone who is skilled and most likely has already walked the path you are on. Avoid advice from those who are not already successful at what you are after. Example don’t take financial advice from your broke relative or relationship advice from your single friend.
- Create a winning recipe pattern as you go so you can use this in other areas of your life!
If change is this simple, why doesn’t everyone make the changes they “claim” they want? It is a matter of motivation and a powerful enough Y!
When you have the push and pull that a powerful why gives you there is no stopping you!
I am glad you took the time today to begin the first steps in making the changes you desire!
Let me offer you one last though on change…
Change is going to happen whether you take action or not. The change you get may not be the change you want. Example if you want a better body and you workout, you will change for the better but of you do nothing many people believe they will not change. That is a lie, if you do nothing you will change for the worse because your body will deteriorate.
The truth is change is automatic, transformation (when you calculatingly direct your change) is when you get the change that you want!
One more last thing for today is your H1 tip!
Just because the label says “healthy” doesn’t mean crap! Out FDA does not regulate the use of the word healthy in food labeling nor advertising at all. Learn to read your labels and avoid high sugar, excessive salt, preservatives, vegetable oils, corn, and non-organic compounds! Remember healthy means nothing when it comes to food labeling or advertising. You the buyer beware of what you are putting in your mouth!
One of the biggest culprits for pesticides is commercial nonorganic coffee! This is why I drink Lifeboost coffee because it is organic, sustainably raised, roasted when you order and frankly is the best tasting coffee I have ever tasted!!
Please use my link below to order as I am an affiliate of Lifeboost meaning I will receive a small commission from them if you use my link. Not the reason I so highly recommend them, but it does help me offset some of the expenses of producing the Breakthrough With Coach Lew show for you every week!
Live with faith, energy, passion and always live YOUR Dream!
Order your Lifeboost here:
Check out HEALS The Course
My friends this is not always going to be an easy journey but I can’t stress enough that you get one life, this is not a rehearsal for the next go round! Live you life today like it matters because it does and it is the only one you get!
With that all said make sure to watch the video, take action today, get some coaching and step up to the life you desire and deserve!
Live with faith, energy, passion and always live your dreams!